Unemployment benefits office

We need a written application from you for insolvency payments and form L423 (or L422) in order to determine the BVG contributions.

We normally answer these applications within ten days from receipt of the document in question.

We have enclosed a paying-in slip with our invoice. Please use that to pay the contributions.